Chickpeas tossed in curry powder with a hint of red chilli powder, garlic powder and oven roasted until crispy. Healthy snack with awesome curry flavor.
- 1 Cup cooked chickpeas / canned chickpeas
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1 and 1/2 Teaspoons of organic curry powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon red chilli flakes
- 1/2 Teaspoon red chilli powder or paprika
- salt to taste
Directions1. If you are using chickpeas from the can, drain water completely and rinse them under tap water and pat dry using paper towel
2. In a mixing bowl, add oil, garlic powder, curry powder, red chilli powder and chilli flakes, salt
3. Toss chickpeas in the oil spice mixture
4. Add the spice coated chickpeas in a greased baking tray and bake at 200 C for 25 minutes until they are crispy. Toss / move around chickpeas once or twice in between.
5. Cool completely and serve as a snack