Strawberry and banana smoothie with plain yogurt. Healthy and filling. Perfect for breakfast and after school.
Yield : 2 servings
- 1 Cup plain natural yogurt / curd
- 6 Large Strawberries - hulled and chopped
- 1 Banana
- 1 Teaspoon chia seeds / Sabja seeds + 1 tablespoon warm milk to soak
- 2 Tablespoon granulated white sugar ( adjust according to your taste. my smoothie was too sweet )
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla extract
Direction1. In a food processor / blender , add strawberries, mashed banana, sugar and blend till smooth
2. In a small bowl, add chia seeds and soak them in warm milk for 15 minutes
2. Now add yogurt and vanilla extract to the blender with strawberry banana puree and blend well until its smooth and creamy
3. Pour the prepared smoothie in serving glasses and stir in soaked chia seeds. Serve once.